Monday, June 18, 2012

Catch Up

Link
I've been a lazy blogger lately; I have loads of laundry piled on my bed that I throw on the floor at night only to return to the top of my bed in the morning; the basement hasn't been vacuumed in over a week (meaning the dog hair is probably half an inch thick); I feed my kids multiple Popsicles a day; leftovers & grilling are my saving grace... BUT we're enjoying life with daily trips to parks, lots of friend time (and sadly saying goodbye to the Morrows & many others), explorations, swim lessons in frigid pond water, trampoline jumping, fresh-cut hydrangea blooms from around post, reading, fun day trips (strawberry picking, Bronx Zoo, visits from Uncle Kyle...ahhhh I love summer!
My little gardener loves to say "flower"

Fast Eddy exploring the Hudson

Ellie, enjoying our Father's Day excursion in the Hudson

Chillaxin with the kiddos

Happy Father's Day

Beautiful hydrangeas from a No Trespassing area :)

Girl after my own heart

Isaac loves to show off and make people laugh




No comments: