Saturday, May 28, 2011

We're Off...

Here we go! I'm leaving in about 15 minutes to link up with Riley in Cleveland. We'll fly to DC and then to Addis. So excited and nervous and looking forward to sharing all these thoughts/feelings with Riley. I'm excited to sit on the plane (although not for as long as I'll have to) & read my book, "Before You Were Mine." I feel like although we've known about this court date I haven't made time to prepare like I've wanted. I've got diapers, wipes, clothes, toys to donate, but I don't have all of my questions sorted out in my heart or written down on paper yet. Soon...it's all so soon!

We're still praying that the first court date will pass. I realized I haven't updated the blog since last Monday where we learned that our case never made it to court b/c paperwork hadn't yet been submitted (for our case and for all the other cases scheduled for that day) by MOWA (Ministry of Women's Affairs). We're praying and trusting that it will pass by Monday (2 days) because our court hearing is in three.

We'll update as much as possible while over there...tootles!

Link

No comments: