Monday, May 10, 2010

Our Adoption Story via an Interview with Steph

So many of you have asked us adoption questions and it's made me realize that rarely do I write adoption posts on the blog. I guess since we've written so much mandatory write-ups during the process I don't think to write for fun. Well, that said, my friend Steph is doing a special adoption series every Monday on her blog, indiansandpirates and this week is our chance to shine. So, if you're interested in hearing our Adoption Story, check out Steph's blog here.

Link

2 comments:

Laura Rosenberg said...

I read the interview, really great! May God bless you guys through this journey - its so super great that you have committed to the process and it sounds so exciting (albeit emotional)!

Sarah said...

Hey girl! I didn't know you were adopting! Congrats! I know first-hand the blessings that you will be bringing to this child. And you are prego at the same time! Wow. You are supermom!!! :)