Saturday, February 12, 2011

6 Months

Isaac is 6 months old today! I can hardly believe how fast the time has gone. He's a sweet, happy baby. He weighs between 19 and 20 lbs already! Chunk a dunk! He sits up supported now, loves to hold a spoon when I feed him (avocados, sweet potatoes, & bananas). He loves to spit at me, which means I'm the one who should probably be wearing the bib during feedings! He's starting to roll when I change his diaper, and he "talks" every time he sees Jack. I won't be surprised at all if "dog" is his first word. So thankful for this sweet boy!

And just as delightful is this 6 month mark because it means we can pick things back up with our adoption! We are now allowed to receive & accept a referral at any time! Hooray!
Link

1 comment:

Unknown said...

6 months already! It's just not right that we haven't gotten to meet the sweet boy yet! Can't wait til this summer :-)