Mimi, Ellie, Saedi & I went to Florida for a week to visit Lacey & Aaron (aka Uncle Truck & Aunt Cici). I don't have any pictures to post yet, but we had a wonderful time. Here are some of the highlights:
10. Ellie decided that Cici & Truck's baby will be named "Fluffy" when he/she is born.
9. Swimming, swimming, & yet more swimming in the pool.
8. Ellie & Uncle Truck skimming worms off the pool each day.
7. Ellie & Mimi's encounter with a manatee while swimming in the 85 degree Gulf water...bliss!
6. Saedi LOVING the sand...dig, eat, dig, eat, dig
5. Walking & running alone (w/o pushing the girls in the stroller)
4. Seeing Ellie so excited to fly in an airplane...especially when she watched the beautiful red sunset on the flight home
3. Aaron, Lacey, & Mimi's general hospitality...especially in the food & childcare department
2. Seeing Mimi & Ellie so happy together...Ellie acts like Mimi's shadow!
1. Spending a day at Busch Gardens with Ellie all to myself- she loved the rides, the train, the gorillas, & of course, all the other kids!