Saturday, August 23, 2008

A Family Visit

Riley's Aunt Londa & Uncle Jr, along with his cousins (Carlie, Brady, Zoe, & Keaton) came for a visit this weekend & what a refreshing time we had! We had lunch at our house, shopped downtown Clarksville, ate ice cream at Baskin Robins (my 1st time), & then I left the girls at the hotel & went on a nice run by myself...fun! They all took Ellie & Saedi swimming in the hotel pool & then they taught Ellie how to play Go Fish & Memory. Carlie & Brady crashed at our house & Carlie & I stayed up til 11:30 talking...I felt like a college student again. This morning, Carlie got a brief tour of Ft Campbell while Brady ran on post. We all met up again at our house to play in the backyard & say goodbyes. Ellie was so sad to see everyone leave...she kept saying, "I don't want you to leave my house."Brady, Zoe, Uncle Jr, Carlie, Aunt Londa with Saedi, Keaton with Ellie
Aunt Londa in her element
Zoe & Saed-Saed


Carlie, Ellie's buddy

No comments: