Sunday, May 2, 2010

Belly Buddies

A few days I was greeted at the door with 4 proud, giggly girls wanting to show off their "pregnant" bellies. Ellie, Brooke, Meadow, & Saedi were so proud to be having babies just like their mothers. Saedi's face, especially, cracks me up...she couldn't even talk she thought she was so funny.

Then, I gave Ellie my camera to take a few pictures of Nat and my's belly. I was realizing I haven't been getting any pictures of myself this pregnancy but I guess that's the way it goes when it's number 3. There's nothing like being pregnant at the same time as a close friend. Nat and I were pregnant with Meadow & Saedi together...they were just 3 weeks apart. And now after 2 girls each we're both having baby boys that will probably be a month apart again! Great blessings!



Link

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Great blessings, indeed! I'm happy to hear you are both getting little boys!! Happy blue shopping. :)

The Knoll Family said...

So funny! You look great and so does the rug!

silly eagle books said...

hey michelle, just found your blog! Your girls are adorable and congrats on #3! We're expecting #2 sometime in October. The picture of the girls made me laugh because Juliet has been doing the same thing with her stuffed animals lately. :)

Jen said...

too funny! i love how saedi is covering her face. haha!