Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Watermelon Curse

Riley didn't think I should even blog about this but I assured him every mother out there has similar stories...so what's one more picture to add to the proof that we're not exaggerating!
Saedi plus watermelon equals massive blow-outs!

Link
For a two weeks we were stumped why Saedi suddenly regressed in her potty training. She had been wearing panties for a month and then all of a sudden she was pooping her pants again. Well, after my genius friend Kristen asked me if she had been eating watermelon and how it makes some kids go uncontrollably we experimented. 3 days off watermelon and Saed was fine. A little watermelon as a bedtime snack and the above picture was the result of the next day. Now, even Saedi says, "Watermelon makes me poo," and she doesn't want to eat a ton of it anymore! The funniest part of the above picture is that she fell asleep 30 seconds after pooping! Who can do that!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh man, that's good to know! Glad I'm not the only one cleaning up poo these days!

Jen said...

haha! This picture still cracks me up! :) I'm going to show Trey just so I can see him gag! ;)

Natalie said...

hahahaha can't belive you actually posted it, cant wait to show Jesse!

Nathan said...

Ahh! You should have listened to Riley! This image is forever burned in my memory. I'm pretending it's a ball of chocolate ice cream, fallen from the cone. ...going to my happy place now...

Unknown said...

this is the most amazing photo!!!!
can anyone say WEDDING SLIDE SHOW!!