Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Where You Go I Go -Kim Walker / Jesus Culture



While I'm a Kim Walker fan, I was just introduced to this song today through Steph. I can't stop listening to it. Just minutes before hearing the song for the first time I was reading in my Bible:
Psalm 50
...vs7-15
"Are you listening, dear people? I'm getting ready to speak:
Israel, I'm about ready to bring you to trial.
This is God, your God,
speaking to you.
I don't find fault with your acts of worship,
the frequent burn sacrifices you offer.
But why should I want your blue-ribbon bull,
or more and more goats from your herds?
Every creature in the forest is mine,
the wild animals on all the mountains.
I know every mountain bird by name;
the scampering field mice are my friends.
If I get hungry, do you think I'd tell you?
All creation and its bounty are mind.
Do you think I feast on venison?
or drink draughts of goats' blood?
Spread for me a banquet of praise,
serve High God a feast of kept promises,
And call for help when you're in trouble-
I'll help you, and you'll honor me."
My hope is that wherever you are you will make time to praise God. Honor him. May your heart be open to the Holy Spirit as you listen to this song.

Link

No comments: