Monday, June 16, 2008

Ode to Natalie

So today I was not a pretty sight. It was one of those days where things just kept going wrong. The line for the oild change/tire rotation was long. My appt for my non-working air conditioner was a no-show, and the appt for the in-and-out internet service was also a no-show. What are the chances of a two in one day??? Then, Riley called saying his school was longer than he thought & he wouldn't be getting home until the VERY end of August. Ellie wet her pants several times today, & Saedi was fussy from being so hot.
God is faithful, though, and he sent Natalie to my rescue. She listened to me vent on the phone & then was over to the house within 15 minutes to watch the girls so I could let off some steam at the Crossfit gym...by myself! When I came home, not only were my girls happy, but their hair was styled in matching pig tails & my house had been picked up! It would not be fair for me to declare this day "A Wreck" like I was so tempted to do before a faithful friend stepped in.
So, Nat, you always make fun of me for being cheesy, but "This One's For You!"
"If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls & has no one to help him up!"
Ecclesiastes 4:10
THANK YOU!

No comments: