Thursday, August 11, 2011

Speechless

Acts like this leave me speechless.

Giving is not 2nd nature to me. I think. I plan. I give because I know I should but not because I like it. I desire to become more generous, more selfless. I know giving is a great quality and people are drawn to givers. I married a giver and I become friends with givers. I see the joys of giving and I'm growing in this area.

So when people like our friends, Jen & Trey, who give selflessly desiring nothing in return, gave us an amazing stroller I think they should be recognized. From the depths of my heart, thank you for your generous gift of this amazing stroller for our boys! It has already been a blessing & Sol's not even here yet. I'm extremely grateful for friends like you & I keep learning from you!

Thank you!



Link

3 comments:

Nathan said...

Michelle. We have that exact same stroller--it was generously given to us too, woot!--and it's been great. Enjoy!

Laura Rosenberg said...

Ours is red...we get questions and comments about it all the time. Enjoy!

Jen said...

Aww, I just read this and I'm crying! You guys are so very welcome. I can't wait to see Isaac and Solomon in it! :) We miss you guys!